Wednesday

Being a WhiteSmoke Affiliate

My mom always told me that the best way to choose a career is to “find something you enjoy doing and figure out how to get paid for it”. Well, I like staying home all day and surfing the web. Don’t get me wrong, I’m totally a people person; I just prefer pajamas to suits. After much research, I found the perfect solution- online marketing. I get to interact with people through the internet, but from the comfort of my home.
I contacted Zach, WhiteSmoke’s business development manager, about their affiliate program. I told him I was just beginning, and he was so helpful! I checked out their Facebook page, and it looked pretty cool. WhiteSmoke provides its affiliates with marketing material, but he also took the time to give me some tips.
I love being able to make my own hours and be my own boss. The more sales I make, the more money I earn. Let me tell you, seeing direct results like that can be very rewarding and motivational.
Additionally, I think WhiteSmoke is a great product. I use it before publishing anything to make sure that my texts are flawless. I mean, how silly would it look to try and sell grammar-checking software with incorrectly written marketing material? It’s always easy to sell something you believe in.
I’m new to this whole affiliate world, but so far I’m really enjoying working with WhiteSmoke and selling their products.
This article was of course checked with WhiteSmoke 2011.  Get WhiteSmoke now!
age errors in business interactions can mean the difference between a successful business deal and ruined ones. 

No comments:

Post a Comment